Sunday 30 August 2015

Oh, brother (part 10) by Grant Harbison


“Oh, Brother Ilirium, let’s do it again,” cried Sister Dunn. “I never knew it would be such fun with men.”
“Dear Sister, haven’t you had enough? I’m really spent and you are a little rough.”
“Hell and damnation. Don’t you be talking about cessation. I’ve lived a life of habit in a habit. Now rise to the occasion!” 
“Twice in the garden, twice on the floor, twice in my bed and you still want more?”
“Stop your fussing. I don’t want to hear a peep. Now satisfy me or I’ll remove it while you’re asleep.”
Ilirium felt a chill and cowered
As it suddenly became apparent that a maniac had been deflowered
He hadn’t expected her to fall for his charm
And there hadn’t been any cause for alarm
Just another conquest
Another topping
But now he was mortified
As his pride was flopping
Something that has never happened before
Even on a drunken night with a pockmarked whore
Hardly surprising
But to Ilirium it was so demoralising
Never had he been asked for so much more
And now the act of pleasure had become a chore
“I said rise to the occasion. Don’t keep me waiting in anticipation!”
Ilirium looked down and yelled with frustration
And her scathing taunts increased his degradation
But unexpectedly he felt movement
And smiled with relief when he saw inflation
The nun clapped her hands and squealed with glee. “Come, dear Ilirium. Come to me!”
Ilirium did what had to be done
But he had to think of a way of getting rid of the nun
Little did he know that help was at hand
From the latest arrival from the Nordic land
A tower of a man by the name of Derek
Viking warrior and brother of Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment