Monday 6 April 2015

What I am see in thee by Grant Harbison


                                                                           

Who I am is who I wanted to be

Where I am is where I ought to be

What I get is what has been gifted to me

Who I love is who has been chosen for me

Where I am going is where I am guided to be

What I achieve is my own special ability

Who trusts in me is trustworthy to me

Where I have been is where I needed to be

What I decide is the right decision for me

Who comes into my life remains if it’s meant to be

Where life will take me is still a mystery

What goes amiss is simply a lesson for me

Who I don’t see will always be a friend to me

Where I am from will always belong to me

Who I’ve become is who I’ll always be

What I am see in thee 

No comments:

Post a Comment